Simple, yet delicious, this roasted tomato pasta is sure to satisfy.
The ingredient of Roast tomato pasta
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 200g fettuccine
- 100g baby spinach leaves, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
- Shaved parmesan cheese (or vegetarian hard cheese), to serve
The instruction how to make Roast tomato pasta
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place tomatoes in a roasting pan. Combine vinegar and sugar in a small jug, stirring until sugar has almost dissolved. Pour over tomatoes. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain and return to pan. Add spinach, pesto and feta and toss gently over low heat until just combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide pasta between bowls. Spoon over roast tomatoes and any juice. Top with parmesan. Serve.
Nutritions of Roast tomato pastacalories: 348.701 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 41 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 14 grams protein
calories: 912.23 milligrams sodium