Ready in 30 minutes, this quick and easy pasta dinner uses store-bought ricotta and spinach tortellini, chicken breast and a creamy sauce to create a midweek meal youll remember.
The ingredient of One-pot chicken alfredo tortellini recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 300ml ctn thickened cream
- 2 x 325g pkts ricotta and spinach tortellini
- 1 green shallot, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 60g (3/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup small fresh continental parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make One-pot chicken alfredo tortellini recipe
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the thyme and chicken. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until chicken is light golden.
- Add the cream and 180ml (3/4 cup) water to the pan. Bring to the boil. Add the tortellini. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until mixture is thickened and tortellini is tender. Season. Stir in the shallot, 40g (1/2 cup) of the cheese and half of the parsley and chives until combined.
- Serve pasta topped with the remaining cheese, sprinkled with the remaining herbs.
Nutritions of One-pot chicken alfredo tortellini recipecalories: