The heat of the pasta softens and mingles with the salady ingredients, and the fragrant lemon dressing wakes everything up and binds it together. It’s pasta, but it’s light. It’s a salad, but it’s warm.
The ingredient of Pasta with zucchini, prosciutto and lemon
- 6 thin prosciutto slices
- 100g Ligurian or other small black olives
- Zest of 1 lemon, plus 2 tablespoons juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/3 cup (80ml) mild extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 300g linguine
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthways, thinly sliced into half-moons
- Good handful of wild rocket
- Grated parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Pasta with zucchini, prosciutto and lemon
- Tear the prosciutto into rags and lightly toss with the olives, lemon zest and thyme leaves in a large bowl.
- In a second bowl, whisk the lemon juice and olive oil together with some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions (be warned u2013 thin pasta cooks very quickly), adding the zucchini for the final minute of cooking time.
- Drain the pasta and zucchini well and immediately add to the bowl with the prosciutto and olives.
- Pour over the lemon dressing, add the rocket and lightly toss. Divide the pasta among 4 bowls, drizzle with extra olive oil and serve with grated parmesan.
Nutritions of Pasta with zucchini, prosciutto and lemoncalories: 571.688 calories
calories: 29 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 57 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 19 grams protein
calories: 18 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1210.19 milligrams sodium