Ricotta and olive pasta will keep you warm in the cooler months, and its ready in a flash!
The ingredient of Ricotta and olive pasta
- 375g dried large shell pasta
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 200g fresh ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Finely grated parmesan cheese (or vegetarian hard cheese), to serve
The instruction how to make Ricotta and olive pasta
- Cook pasta and garlic in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet directions until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Return pasta to pan. Crush garlic. Add to pasta.
- Add oil, ricotta, tomato, olives, parsley, pine nuts and reserved liquid to pasta. Cook, tossing, over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until combined and heated through. Serve with parmesan.
Nutritions of Ricotta and olive pastacalories: 671.829 calories
calories: 30 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 77 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 19 grams protein
calories: 21 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 266.81 milligrams sodium