Golden breadcrumb pasta will keep you warm in the cooler months, and its ready in a flash!
The ingredient of Golden breadcrumb pasta
- 375g dried spaghettini pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 20g butter
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 300g jar sliced chargrilled red and yellow capsicum, drained
- 1/3 cup pitted green olives
The instruction how to make Golden breadcrumb pasta
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain, reserving u00bc cup liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil and butter in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat until butter has melted. Add breadcrumbs, garlic, oregano and basil. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in pan. Add capsicum and olives. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Add pasta, cooking liquid and three-quarters of breadcrumb mixture. Toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with remaining breadcrumb mixture.
Nutritions of Golden breadcrumb pastacalories: 624.268 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 77 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 13 grams protein
calories: 11 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 344.58 milligrams sodium