In less than half an hour, you can have this hearty pasta salad on the table.
The ingredient of Sausage and bean pasta salad
- 300g dried orecchiette pasta (see note)
- 4 (70g each) Italian pork sausages
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 500g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Sausage and bean pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Cook sausages for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove from pan. Slice.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in pan. Add garlic and tomatoes. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until tomatoes are just tender.
- Place remaining oil, pasta, sausage, beans, spinach and basil in a large bowl. Add tomato mixture and toss gently to combine. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Sausage and bean pasta saladcalories: 623.073 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 69 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 23 grams protein
calories: 46 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 407.62 milligrams sodium