Pasta gets a new twist with pesto and bocconcini in this stunning summer side salad.
The ingredient of Caprese-style pasta salad
- 3 cups dried farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 180g tub baby bocconcini, halved
The instruction how to make Caprese-style pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine pesto and vinegar in a small jug.
- Place basil, tomato, bocconcini and cooled pasta in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add pesto mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Caprese-style pasta saladcalories: 374.752 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 3.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 52.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 15.3 grams protein
calories: 10 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 225 milligrams sodium