The ingredient of Chicken and mushroom pasta bake
- 375g fusilli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 large portobello mushroom, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 300g sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125ml) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded sage
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) coarsely grated pizza cheese
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and mushroom pasta bake
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on medium. Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan over medium heat. Cook the pumpkin, stirring, for 5 mins or until just tender. Add the mushroom, garlic and spring onion to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until mushroom is tender. Add the chicken to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 mins. Add the sour cream and stock to the pan. Bring to the boil.
- Add the pasta, sage and half the cheese to the chicken mixture in the pan and toss to combine. Spoon the pasta mixture into a 12-cup (3L) ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Place under the preheated grill for 3-5 mins or until the cheese melts and is golden brown. Serve with salad leaves and parsley.
Nutritions of Chicken and mushroom pasta bakecalories: 695.729 calories
calories: 30 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 49 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 55 grams protein
calories: 1102 milligrams sodium