This crunchy pancetta pea and pasta salad is perfect as a light meal or as a side dish to grilled meats.
The ingredient of Pancetta, pea and pasta salad
- 250g casarecce pasta
- 160g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 80g (1/2 cup) frozen peeled edamame beans
- 100g Primo Gourmet Selection Pancetta
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 65g (1/4 cup) sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
The instruction how to make Pancetta, pea and pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a medium pan of boiling water according to packet directions until al dente. Place peas and beans in a medium heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and leave for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill. Place pancetta slices in a single layer on an oven tray. Cook under hot grill for 2-3 minutes each side or until crisp. Remove and cool.
- Drain pasta and run under cold water. Place in a large bowl with peas and beans. Add lemon rind. Tear pancetta and add with chopped dill. Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic and lemon juice in a small jug or bowl. Pour dressing over salad. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Pancetta, pea and pasta saladcalories: