Add some fresh flavours to your week with our zesty chicken pasta.
The ingredient of Lemon, zucchini and chicken pasta
- 375g bowtie (farfalle) pasta
- 100g butter, chopped
- 2 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 2 yellow zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- grated parmesan cheese, optional, to serve
- Salt, to season
The instruction how to make Lemon, zucchini and chicken pasta
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 30g butter in a large, deep-sided frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until zucchini is soft. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Add pasta, remaining 70g butter, green onions, lemon rind, 1/4 cup lemon juice and parsley to chicken mixture. Cook, stirring, over low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with parmesan, if using. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Lemon, zucchini and chicken pastacalories: 670.395 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 68 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 215.98 milligrams sodium