Twirl your fork around this beautiful fresh salmon and chilli pasta.
The ingredient of Sesame salmon and chilli pasta
- 375g linguine
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 3 equal lengths diagonally
- 40g (1/4 cup) sesame seeds
- 2 (about 200g each, 2cm thick) boneless skinless salmon steaks
- 1 small red onion, halved, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 fresh red birdseye chillies (or to taste), finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons drained coarsely chopped capers
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Sesame salmon and chilli pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions until al dente. Add the asparagus in the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the sesame seeds and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until toasted. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat the pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon and cook for 2 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a chopping board. Use 2 forks to coarsely flake. Add to pasta.
- Add the onion, garlic, chilli, dill, lemon juice and capers to pasta mixture, and gently toss until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide pasta among serving bowls and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Sesame salmon and chilli pastacalories: 607.538 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 69 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 39 grams protein
calories: 102.83 milligrams sodium