All the deliciousness of bolognaise without all the washing up - thats why we love this one-pot pasta.
The ingredient of One-pot pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary leaves
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 cup (250ml) dry red wine
- 3 cups (750ml) Massel beef stock
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 500ml tomato passata* (sieved tomatoes)
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- 500g small pasta shells
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pot pasta
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook onion for 1-2 minutes until soft. Add garlic and rosemary, and cook for 1 minute. Add beef and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add wine, stock, paste and passata, sugar and bay leaf. Season well and bring to the boil, then cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes. Stir in pasta and 1 cup (250ml) boiling water, and cook for 8-10 minutes until pasta is al dente, stirring often to keep it from sticking. Add peas for the final minute to heat through.
- Stir in parsley and serve with parmesan.
Nutritions of One-pot pastacalories: 851.796 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 105 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13 grams sugar
calories: 47 grams protein
calories: 78 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1115.96 milligrams sodium