This fast, delicious recipe was tested in the agt test kitchen. It makes a great lunch dish served with a crisp green salad and some crusty bread.
The ingredient of Pasta with tomato tuna sauce
- 500g spaghetti
- 80mls (1/3cup) virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch Continental parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into thin strips
- 1 425g can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 425g can tuna in oil, drained, broken into chunks
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Pasta with tomato tuna sauce
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a saucepan over low heat. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the chopped parsley and add the remaining parsley to the saucepan with the garlic, chilli and ginger and cook for1-2 minutes or until aromatic. Add the tomatoes and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Stir in the tuna and season with salt and pepper. Add the drained pasta and toss to combine. Serve immediately sprinkled with the reserved parsley and pepper.
Nutritions of Pasta with tomato tuna saucecalories: 799.933 calories
calories: 31 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 94 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 34 grams protein
calories: 30 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 625.51 milligrams sodium