Just a few ingredients are needed to make this tasty pasta dish.
The ingredient of Ham and egg pasta
- 200g 97% fat-free sliced leg ham
- 375g penne rigate
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup light and creamy evaporated milk
- 40g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Ham and egg pasta
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place ham in a single layer on prepared tray. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towel. Roughly chop.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Return to pan.
- Whisk eggs, evaporated milk and two-thirds of the cheese in a jug.
- Place pan over low heat. Add egg mixture and ham. Toss to combine. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Season with pepper. Serve with chives and remaining cheese.
Nutritions of Ham and egg pastacalories: 503.573 calories
calories: 9.2 grams fat
calories: 3.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 69.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 33.2 grams protein
calories: 138 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1219 milligrams sodium