Youll have this delicious seafood dish on the family table in no time.
The ingredient of Prawn, tomato and basil pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 750g green prawns, peeled, tail intact, deveined
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small chilli, chopped
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup passata
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 375g packet fresh tagliatelle
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, plus extra to serve
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Prawn, tomato and basil pasta
- Heat half oil in a large frying pan on high. Add prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes until changed colour. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan on high. Sautu00e9 onion, garlic and chilli for 1-2 minutes until onion is tender. Stir in tomatoes, passata, water, wine and sugar and season to taste. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 3-5 minutes until al dente. Return to pan. Toss sauce and prawns through pasta over a low heat for 1-2 minutes. Serve topped with extra basil leaves and parmesan.
Nutritions of Prawn, tomato and basil pastacalories: