Ham and pasta salad is a great lunch-box or picnic basket filler.
The ingredient of Ham and pasta salad
- 375g dried farfalle pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon blue gum honey
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 300g sliced leg ham, coarsely chopped
- 180g (1 cup) sun-dried tomatoes, drained on paper towel, thickly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh continental parsley
The instruction how to make Ham and pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions until al dente. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, combine oil, vinegar, mustard and honey in a jug. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the pasta, ham, tomato, capsicum, shallots and parsley in a serving bowl. Drizzle with dressing and use 2 large metal spoons to gently toss until well combined.
Nutritions of Ham and pasta saladcalories: 640.52 calories
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 92 grams carbohydrates
calories: 24 grams sugar
calories: 29 grams protein
calories: 1409.22 milligrams sodium