In only 30 minutes you can create this delicious chicken & broccoli pasta bake.
The ingredient of Chicken & broccoli pasta bake
- 2 x 145g Continental alfredo with garlic & herbs pasta sauce
- 2 1/2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced margarine
- 1 Coles Deli hot roast chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 500g Coles brand frozen Australian broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups Coles brand Australian tasty cheddar shredded
The instruction how to make Chicken & broccoli pasta bake
- Preheat grill on high. Stir the pasta mix, milk, water and margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until mixture boils. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 mins until sauce thickens and pasta is tender.
- Add the chicken, tomatoes and broccoli to the pasta mixture and stir to combine. Transfer to a 1.5L baking dish and sprinkle with cheddar. Cook under grill for 5-7 mins or until golden and bubbly.
Nutritions of Chicken & broccoli pasta bakecalories: 1054.946 calories
calories: 50.7 grams fat
calories: 16.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 73.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 26.9 grams sugar
calories: 67.7 grams protein
calories: 240 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2767 milligrams sodium