Combine the best of both worlds by teaming hearty meatballs with yummy farfalle pasta. These spicy meatballs are also perfect for leftovers!
The ingredient of Spicy meatballs with pasta
- 500g beef mince
- 1 red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch sugar
- 400g farfalle pasta (bow-tie shaped)
The instruction how to make Spicy meatballs with pasta
- Place beef mince, chilli, and breadcrumbs into a bowl. Season with salt and mix together with your hands until well- combined. Roll mixture into 12 even-sized balls.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add meatballs and cook, turning often, for about 5 minutes until evenly browned. Remove and set aside. Wipe pan clean.
- Add remaining oil to frypan. Cook onion and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add tomatoes, oregano, and water.
- Bring sauce to the boil. Add meatballs and simmer, partially covered, for 10 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked through. Taste sauce and season with salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until al dente (just tender). Drain well, and serve with meatballs.
Nutritions of Spicy meatballs with pastacalories: 711.264 calories
calories: 25 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 80 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 38 grams protein
calories: 95 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 210.07 milligrams sodium