The ingredient of Ham, corn and capsicum pasta
- 3 slices ham
- 400g risoni (see note)
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 300g can corn kernels, drained
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Ham, corn and capsicum pasta
- Cook risoni in a large saucepan of salted boiling water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Place red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl, and whisk until fully combined.
- Fold ham, corn, capsicum, parmesan and rocket through pasta. Add dressing and toss to combine. Serve warm or cold.
Nutritions of Ham, corn and capsicum pastacalories: 531.536 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 83 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 489.92 milligrams sodium