In just 20 minutes you can have this hearty pasta dish on the table for the whole family to enjoy.
The ingredient of Sausage, tomato and ricotta pasta
- 500g fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g Italian sausages
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup basil leaves, shredded
- 100g ricotta cheese, crumbled
- Small basil leaves, to serve
- Olive oil, to serve
The instruction how to make Sausage, tomato and ricotta pasta
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook sausages for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cut into 2cm-thick slices. Add tomatoes to pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta, reserving 2 tablespoons cooking water. Return pasta and water to pan. Add sausage, tomato, shredded basil and salt and pepper. Toss over low heat until combined.
- Spoon pasta into bowls. Top with ricotta and basil leaves and season with pepper. Drizzle with extra oil. Serve.
Nutritions of Sausage, tomato and ricotta pastacalories: 562.845 calories
calories: 29 grams fat
calories: 11 grams saturated fat
calories: 47 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 26 grams protein
calories: 1279.05 milligrams sodium