Get your daily dose of vegetables with this recipe for roasted veggies and pasta.
The ingredient of Roasted vegetable pasta
- 1kg beetroot, peeled, chopped
- 1kg butternut pumpkin, peeled, chopped
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 0.5 garlic bulb, halved (unpeeled)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 300g dried spiral pasta
- 120g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 60g baby spinach
The instruction how to make Roasted vegetable pasta
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place beetroot on 1 prepared tray. Place pumpkin, onion and garlic on remaining prepared tray. Drizzle with half the oil. Toss to coat.
- Roast vegetables for 40 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of cooking liquid. Return pasta and cooking liquid to pan.
- Squeeze garlic from skins. Discard skins. Add to pasta with pumpkin, onion, ricotta, spinach, beetroot and oil. Toss gently over low heat until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted vegetable pastacalories: 682.584 calories
calories: 20 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 97 grams carbohydrates
calories: 39 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 13 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 801.62 milligrams sodium