This tasty chicken and chorizo plate is filled with chargrilled vegetables that are perfect for dipping into a bowl of Coles hommus dip. Cosy afternoons on the sofa just got cosier!
The ingredient of Chicken and chorizo grill plate recipe
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 2 chorizo sausages, halved lengthways
- 2 x 350g pkts Coles Mediterranean Style Vegetable Grill Mix
- 4 pieces flatbread
- 200g Coles Hommus Dip
The instruction how to make Chicken and chorizo grill plate recipe
- Heat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray the chicken and chorizo with olive oil spray. Cook the chicken and chorizo on the grill, in batches, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Spray vegetables with olive oil spray. Cook on the grill for 2 mins each side or until charred. Transfer to a plate. Cook the bread on the grill for 1 min each side or until charred.
- Thickly slice chorizo and chicken. Serve with vegetables, bread and dip.
Nutritions of Chicken and chorizo grill plate recipecalories: 684.496 calories
calories: 35 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 49 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams sugar
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 1039 milligrams sodium