Spend less time doing the dishes with this delicious one pan pasta bake.
The ingredient of Bolognaise pasta bake
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 150g lean beef mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 x 400ml jar bolognaise pasta sauce
- 1 1/4 cups (150g) dried mini penne pasta
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup grated pizza cheese
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Bolognaise pasta bake
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat (see note). Add onion and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until softened. Add mince and garlic. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 2 minutes or until browned.
- Add pasta sauce, pasta, oregano and 2 1/3 cups cold water to pan. Stir to combine. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 12 minutes or until pasta is tender and sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill on medium. Sprinkle pasta mixture with cheese. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese has melted. Top with parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Bolognaise pasta bakecalories: 718.195 calories
calories: 31 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 57 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 50 grams protein
calories: 121 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 492.47 milligrams sodium