Our speedy prawn and pea pasta salad is perfect for a picnic or an easy midweek meal.
The ingredient of Prawn and pea pasta salad
- 250g angel hair pasta
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 500g peeled cooked prawns
- 1 baby fennel, finely shaved, fronds reserved
- 50g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 60ml (1/4 cup) bought yoghurt, feta, dill dressing
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill
- Finely grated parmesan or pecorino, to serve
The instruction how to make Prawn and pea pasta salad
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente. Add the peas for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain well. Rinse under cold water.
- Place the pasta, peas, prawns, fennel, spinach and mint in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Whisk the lime juice, dressing and dill in a small jug or bowl. Season well. Drizzle over the pasta salad. Serve sprinkled with parmesan or pecorino and the reserved fennel fronds.
Nutritions of Prawn and pea pasta saladcalories: 498.554 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 49 grams carbohydrates
calories: 44 grams protein