Twirl your fork around this deliciously easy tomato, prosciutto and bocconcini pasta in 30 minutes or less.
The ingredient of Summer tomato and bocconcini pasta
- 350g spaghetti
- 100g prosciutto slices
- 180g Galbani Bocconcini Mini Marinated with Bell Pepper & Zesty Mediterranean Herbs, drained reserving marinade
- 350g mixed medley tomatoes, halved if large
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup (20g) shredded parmesan
- Coarsely chopped basil, to serve
The instruction how to make Summer tomato and bocconcini pasta
- Cook the spaghetti in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain, reserving u2153 cup (80ml) of cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat an ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Cook the prosciutto, in batches, for 1-2 mins each side or until crisp. Transfer to a plate. Tear into small pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of reserved marinade in the frying pan. Add tomatoes, garlic and chilli, if using. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until tomatoes start to soften.
- Preheat grill on high. Add spaghetti, prosciutto, reserved cooking liquid and remaining reserved marinade to tomato mixture. Toss to combine. Arrange bocconcini on top. Sprinkle with parmesan. Cook under grill for 3-5 mins or until bocconcini starts to melt. Season. Serve sprinkled with basil.
Nutritions of Summer tomato and bocconcini pastacalories: