No one has to know you used leftover turkey in this beautiful pasta dinner.
The ingredient of Sesame, turkey and asparagus pasta
- 300g linguine
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 bunches thin asparagus, ends trimmed, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 small red chilli, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 cup (6 tablespoons) chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 2 cups (320g) shredded cooked turkey
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, seeds removed, very thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, shredded lengthways
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
The instruction how to make Sesame, turkey and asparagus pasta
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions, then rinse under cold water and drain well. Place in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil and toss to coat the pasta.
- Blanch the asparagus in salted boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh.
- Place the garlic, vinegar, sugar, chilli, peanut butter and soy sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the remaining tablespoon of sesame oil and 100ml warm water.
- Add the shredded turkey to the pasta with the asparagus, cucumber and the dressing, then toss gently to combine.
- Divide the pasta among bowls and serve topped with sliced spring onion and sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Sesame, turkey and asparagus pastacalories: 763.844 calories
calories: 34 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 65 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 45 grams protein
calories: 47 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1419.42 milligrams sodium