Roasted pumpkin, leek and sage are mixed together with black rice pasta with chia to create this simple yet tasty pasta dish.
The ingredient of Roast pumpkin and sage pasta
- 1kg Kent pumpkin, seeded, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 leek, white part only, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 20 sage leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 225g pkt Coles Organic Black Rice Pasta with Chia
- 40g butter, chopped
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast pumpkin and sage pasta
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Combine the pumpkin, leek, garlic, sage and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large bowl. Arrange the pumpkin mixture in a single layer on a large baking tray. Season. Roast, turning occasionally, for 25-30 mins or until pumpkin is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water for 5-7 mins or until al dente. Drain.
- Peel garlic. Finely chop. Heat a frying pan over high heat. Cook butter, chopped garlic and remaining oil, stirring, until butter melts. Remove from heat. Add pumpkin mixture and pasta to the pan with the rocket. Gently toss to combine.
- Divide pasta mixture among serving bowls. Serve sprinkled with parmesan.
Nutritions of Roast pumpkin and sage pastacalories: