With 8 layers of ingredients and pesto aioli dressing, this easy layered pasta salad is anything but ordinary.
The ingredient of Bocconcini and tomato pasta salad
- 300g dried spiral pasta
- 3 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 150g basil pesto dip
- 170g (2/3 cup) aioli
- 60g baby rocket
- 2 x 220g tubs bambini bocconcini, drained
- 200g baby tomatoes, halved
- 200g golden baby tomatoes, halved
- 2 x 260g jars chargrilled red and yellow capsicums, drained, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
The instruction how to make Bocconcini and tomato pasta salad
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a chargrill pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook zucchini for 1-2 minutes on each side or until charred and tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Combine the pesto dip, aioli and 1-2 tablespoons water (enough to make a pourable dressing) in a small bowl. Season.
- Place the pasta in the base of a glass serving bowl. Top with layers of rocket, bocconcini, tomato, zucchini, capsicum, pesto dressing, basil and top with pine nuts.
Nutritions of Bocconcini and tomato pasta saladcalories: