*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Curried chicken
- 500g chicken breast
- 1 large onion, sliced in wedges (eighths)
- 4 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Keens Curry Powder
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 Massel chicken style stock cube
The instruction how to make Curried chicken
- Simmer chicken in water for about 10-15 minutes or until just cooked. Retain 1 cup of the water to use with stock cube.
- In an electric fry pan, on high (7-8), saute onions, celery and carrot in butter. Add curry powder. Add tomatoes. Turn heat down to 3-4 on electric fry pan and add flour until well combined.
- Combine water from chicken, stock cube and milk. Slowly pour into fry pan and stir constantly.
- Chop chicken into bite-sized chunks and add to curry. Stir through.
- Serve on bed of rice.
Nutritions of Curried chickencalories: