Delicious and quick, its easy to see why Taste members love this lamb pasta recipe.
The ingredient of Lamb, feta and herb pasta
- 400g tortiglioni or penne rigate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 to 5 anchovies, drained, chopped
- 500g lamb mince
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Lamb, feta and herb pasta
- Cook pasta following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic and anchovies. Cook for 1 minute or until anchovies dissolve.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 3 minutes or until mince is browned. Add lemon juice, tomatoes and salt and pepper. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta and return to pan. Add mince mixture, feta, mint and parsley. Toss. Season with salt and pepper and serve
Nutritions of Lamb, feta and herb pastacalories: 733.73 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 74 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 43 grams protein
calories: 535.84 milligrams sodium