Roast vegies and feta are a sensational combination in this quick and easy pasta dish.
The ingredient of Pasta with roast vegetables
- 1/4 butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 1.5cm wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 2cm wedges
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, sliced
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 600g packet fresh stuffed pasta (see note)
- 70g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Pasta with roast vegetables
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place pumpkin onto a microwave-safe plate in a single layer. Cover. Cook on HIGH (100%) power for 3 minutes or until just softened.
- Place pumpkin onto a baking tray with onion, eggplant and capsicum. Spray lightly with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add garlic. Toss to combine. Cover with foil. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for a further 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Return to saucepan. Add vegetables, feta, parsley, oil and lemon juice. Toss over low heat until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into bowls. Serve.
Nutritions of Pasta with roast vegetablescalories: 367.104 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 47 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 17 grams protein
calories: 621.35 milligrams sodium