This tasty pasta salad is full of flavour and kind to the waistline too.
The ingredient of Warm sausage pasta salad
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g lean pork sausages
- 1 1/2 cups small pasta shapes (such as shells)
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 cup Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 100g baby spinach
The instruction how to make Warm sausage pasta salad
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add sausages. Cook, turning occasionally, for 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a board. Thinly slice. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions until tender (approx 8 min).
- Heat remaining oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until soft. Add tomatoes, peas and stock. Increase heat to medium-high. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta and return to pan. Add sausages, onion mixture and spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Warm sausage pasta saladcalories: 423.508 calories
calories: 10.8 grams fat
calories: 2.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 50 grams carbohydrates
calories: 31.6 grams protein
calories: 7 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 650 milligrams sodium