Fresh baby spinach completes this one-pot chicken pasta, with nothing to cook but the pasta.
The ingredient of Chicken and capsicum pesto pasta
- 485g pkt Barilla dried rigatoni pasta
- 1/4 Roast Chicken
- 2 x 150g ctns red pepper with cashew & parmesan dip
- 70g baby spinach leaves
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and capsicum pesto pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, remove the skin and bones from the chicken and discard. Shred the chicken.
- Add the chicken, dip and spinach to the pasta and toss to combine. Divide the pasta mixture among serving bowls. Top with parmesan.
Nutritions of Chicken and capsicum pesto pastacalories: 812.6 calories
calories: 35 grams fat
calories: 7.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 95 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29 grams protein