Fresh vegies, prosciutto and delicious crumbs make a feast of Fridays pasta.
The ingredient of Pasta with greens & garlic crumbs
- 300g linguine or tagliatelle pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 35g (1/2 cup) fresh breadcrumbs (made from day-old bread)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 leek, pale section only, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 5mm-thick slices lengthways
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 200g ricotta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Pasta with greens & garlic crumbs
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente.
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the breadcrumbs and garlic, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl. Cook the prosciutto in the pan for 2 minutes each side or until crisp. Transfer to a plate. Set aside to cool. Break into shards. Stir the parmesan into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Cook the leek, asparagus and zucchini, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tender. Add the pasta, prosciutto, spinach, chilli and ricotta. Toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls and sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture.
Nutritions of Pasta with greens & garlic crumbscalories: 566.908 calories
calories: 22 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 62 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 27 grams protein
calories: 44 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1027.9 milligrams sodium