This simple pasta dinner idea is perfect for week nights.
The ingredient of Goats cheese and pea pasta
- 350g dried pasta
- 2 cups frozen or fresh peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups (1L) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 240g soft goats cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
The instruction how to make Goats cheese and pea pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente, adding the peas for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain, then toss in olive oil to prevent it from sticking. Set aside.
- Place chicken stock in a saucepan over medium heat and simmer until reduced by half. Crumble in goats cheese, whisking to form a smooth sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour boiling water through pasta and peas to reheat, then add to the sauce. Stir in half the parmesan and the basil, then toss together well. Serve with the remaining parmesan and black pepper.
Nutritions of Goats cheese and pea pastacalories: 678.282 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 70 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 35 grams protein
calories: 46 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1565.43 milligrams sodium