Marinated tomatoes, raw olives and herbs add zing to this raw puttanesca. Fine shavings of raw zucchini act as the pasta base. Trust us, it works.
The ingredient of Raw pasta puttanesca
- 4 cups chopped tomatoes (6 truss tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup halved Loving Earth raw olives or kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1/4 cup cold pressed olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon to serve
- 2 tablespoons capers plus 1 tablespoon caper brine
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons small basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons curly parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- Himalayan pink salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large zucchini
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
The instruction how to make Raw pasta puttanesca
- Mix all ingredients except for the pine nuts and zucchini in a big bowl until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to marinate.
- In a separate bowl, use a vegetable peeler to peel 1 cm wide strips from the zucchinis, they should resemble fettuccini. Add marinated vegetables to zucchini and gently.
- Divide into 4 bowls. Top with pine nuts, and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, to serve.
Nutritions of Raw pasta puttanescacalories: