Finish this vegetable, pasta and chicken frittata under the grill for a golden topping.
The ingredient of Chicken and pasta frittata
- 2 cups dried macaroni pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, finely diced
- 1 small green capsicum, finely diced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 8 eggs
The instruction how to make Chicken and pasta frittata
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and carrot. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Add capsicum. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add chicken, parmesan, parsley and pasta to onion mixture. Whisk eggs in a large jug. Add to pasta mixture. Stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining oil in the frying pan over medium heat. Add pasta mixture to hot pan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until set around edges (centre should still be slightly soft).
- Preheat a grill on medium heat. Place frying pan under grill. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden and set. Cut into wedges and serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and pasta frittatacalories: