Looking for a low-fat side dish? This salad is a dieters delight.
The ingredient of Lemon and caper pasta salad
- 500g bowtie pasta
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons lite sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 bunches rocket, shredded
The instruction how to make Lemon and caper pasta salad
- Cook pasta, following packet directions, until tender.
- Meanwhile: whisk buttermilk, sour cream, garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice, capers and sugar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and return to pan. Add dressing and rocket. Toss over low heat until well combined. Serve warm or cold.
Nutritions of Lemon and caper pasta saladcalories: 481.107 calories
calories: 4.2 grams fat
calories: 1.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 89.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16.6 grams protein
calories: 90 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 62 milligrams sodium