This easy pasta bake will make Thursday nights dinner a breeze.
The ingredient of Sweet corn pasta bake
- 400g penne rigate
- 1/3 cup light cream cheese
- 2 x 420g cans creamed corn
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 300g shaved chicken, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup grated light tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Sweet corn pasta bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Return pasta and reserved water to saucepan with cream cheese, corn, green onions and chicken. Cook, stirring, over medium heat for 3 minutes or until cheese has melted and ingredients are combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into a 12-cup capacity ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove cover and cook for a further 10 minutes or until top is golden.
Nutritions of Sweet corn pasta bakecalories: 599.651 calories
calories: 10.8 grams fat
calories: 4.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 87 grams carbohydrates
calories: 33.9 grams protein
calories: 70 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 466 milligrams sodium