This hearty beef dinner will warm up the family this winter.
The ingredient of Hearty beef pasta
- 400g linguine or fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300g round beef steak
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 400g can tomatoes
- 150g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Hearty beef pasta
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook for 3 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and stand for 5 minutes. Thinly slice beef across the grain. Set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining oil and onion. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and chilli and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, bring to a simmer and cook for 4 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Drain pasta and return to pan. Add spinach, beef and tomato mixture to pasta. Toss gently over low heat to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into serving bowls and serve.
Nutritions of Hearty beef pastacalories: 512.655 calories
calories: 10.3 grams fat
calories: 2.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 76 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5.4 grams sugar
calories: 29 grams protein
calories: 76 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 123 milligrams sodium