After just five minutes prep time and 30 minutes in the oven youll have a mouth-watering chicken tray bake that kills two birds with one stone. Serve it to the family for dinner, then pack it up for lunch the next day.
The ingredient of Chicken and chickpea tray bake recipe
- 8 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Drumsticks
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 tbs Moroccan seasoning
- 500g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
The instruction how to make Chicken and chickpea tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Grease a large baking dish.
- Arrange the chicken and chickpeas in the prepared dish. Sprinkle with the Moroccan seasoning. Bake for 30 mins or until the chicken is cooked through, adding the tomatoes to the dish for the last 10 mins of cooking time.
- Add spinach to dish. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Season.
Nutritions of Chicken and chickpea tray bake recipecalories: 472.981 calories
calories: 24 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 15 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 47 grams protein
calories: 657 milligrams sodium