Roasting the pumpkin before adding it to this creamy pasta dish makes dinner taste extra special.
The ingredient of Creamy roast pumpkin pasta
- 400g pumpkin, deseeded, peeled, cut into 1cm batons
- 1 large red onion, peeled, halved, each half cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 400g fettuccine
- 1 x 300ml carton thickened cream
- 1/3 cup firmly packed chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Creamy roast pumpkin pasta
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Line a baking tray with foil. Place pumpkin and onion on tray. Drizzle with oil and gently toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on top shelf of oven for 20 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine following packet directions or until al dente (Approx 8 min.) Place cream, half the parsley and chives in a frying pan over medium heat. Bring to boil and cook for 4-5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Drain fettuccine, add to cream mixture and toss to combine. Divide fettuccine among serving plates. Top with roast pumpkin and onion and sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Nutritions of Creamy roast pumpkin pastacalories: 751.894 calories
calories: 39 grams fat
calories: 20 grams saturated fat
calories: 82 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 15 grams protein
calories: 79 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 42.91 milligrams sodium