Monday night dinner is taken care of with this easy, budget-friendly salad the whole family will find satisfying.
The ingredient of Sausage and pasta salad
- 375g tortiglioni pasta or large spiral pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g pork sausages
- 2 zucchini, sliced lengthways
- 250g yellow or red teardrop tomatoes
- 125g rocket
- 300g bocconcini cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
The instruction how to make Sausage and pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Set aside to cool (see tip).
- Preheat barbecue grill and plate on medium heat. Grill sausages, turning, for 15 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool slightly. Grill zucchini, turning, for 6 minutes or until chargrilled. Transfer to a plate. Toss tomatoes in remaining oil. Barbecue on plate for 1 minute.
- Thickly slice sausages. Add sausages, zucchini, tomatoes, rocket and bocconcini to pasta. Pour over dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sausage and pasta saladcalories: 1037.977 calories
calories: 60 grams fat
calories: 24 grams saturated fat
calories: 74 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 47 grams protein
calories: 131 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1391.15 milligrams sodium