This pasta side dish is easy to make but the yoghurt dressing is nothing short of delicious.
The ingredient of Creamy salmon pasta salad
- 350g large dried shell pasta
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 415g can red salmon, drained, flaked
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup light whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh dill sprigs
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed, chopped
The instruction how to make Creamy salmon pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Remove to a bowl. Add green onions, salmon, tomatoes and spinach. Toss to combine.
- Make yoghurt dressing: Combine yoghurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill and capers in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon dressing over pasta. Serve.
Nutritions of Creamy salmon pasta saladcalories: 624.268 calories
calories: 22 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 73 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 31 grams protein
calories: 73 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 580.67 milligrams sodium