it might be dairy-free, but this pea and leek combination is extra creamy and full of flavour.
The ingredient of Dairy-free pea and leek soup recipe
- 2 leeks, pale section only,thickly sliced
- 1 large washed potato, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups (1L) Massel Vegetable Stock
- 500g pkt frozen peas
- 2 tbs lemon juice
The instruction how to make Dairy-free pea and leek soup recipe
- Combine the leek, potato and stock in a large saucepan. Place over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, partially covered, for 20 mins or until potato is tender.
- Reserve 1 cup (120g) peas. Add the remaining peas to the pan and bring to a simmer. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Use a stick blender to carefully blend the pea mixture until smooth. Return pan to medium heat. Add the lemon juice and reserved peas. Stir until heated through. Season well. Divide the soup evenly among serving bowls.
Nutritions of Dairy-free pea and leek soup recipecalories: 175.904 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 0.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 23 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 1381 milligrams sodium