Quick and simple, this pasta bake is a hearty recipe which is perfect for mid-week dining.
The ingredient of Cheats sausage pasta bake
- 8 (375g) lean Italian sausages
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- 625g packet fresh spinach and ricotta agnolotti pasta
- 1 cup reduced-fat grated pizza cheese
The instruction how to make Cheats sausage pasta bake
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, cook sausages in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Thinly slice.
- Add onion, garlic and capsicum to pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until onions are softened. Add tomato. Season with pepper. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until mixture starts to boil. Remove from heat. Stir in basil. Preheat grill on medium-high.
- Place sausage, onion mixture and pasta in a 6cm-deep, 8 cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese. Grill for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Cheats sausage pasta bakecalories: 632.155 calories
calories: 35 grams fat
calories: 18 grams saturated fat
calories: 43 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 35 grams protein
calories: 97 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1180.66 milligrams sodium