Mix cherry tomatoes and spiral pasta with parmesan, basil leaves and olive oil to create a savoury pasta meal.
The ingredient of Homemade pesto pasta salad
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, picked
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 500g spiral pasta
- 250g grape tomatoes, or cherry tomatoes
The instruction how to make Homemade pesto pasta salad
- Add the tomatoes and toss to combine. Serve at room temperature.
- Place the basil, pine nuts, garlic and cheese into a food processor. Process until well chopped. With the motor running, add the oil in a slow, steady stream. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water until al dente. Drain into a large colander and rinse under cold running water to cool. Drain well and place into a large bowl. Add the pesto and turn to coat the pasta.
Nutritions of Homemade pesto pasta saladcalories: