Succulent lamb chops are perfect for midweek dinner.
The ingredient of Lamb chops with pasta salad
- 200g (1 cup) risoni pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 8 lamb loin chops, excess fat trimmed
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (about 260g) ripe tomatoes, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 100g baby spinach leaves, washed, dried
- 5 green shallots, trimmed, sliced
- 1 fresh red birdseye chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The instruction how to make Lamb chops with pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions, or until almost al dente. Add asparagus and cook for a further 2 minutes or until pasta is al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high. Season both sides of the lamb chops with pepper. Place the lamb chops on a grill tray and cook for 6 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the tomatoes, spinach, green shallots, chilli and oil to the pasta mixture, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Place the lamb chops on serving plates and spoon over the risoni salad. Serve immediately
Nutritions of Lamb chops with pasta saladcalories: 563.323 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 11 grams saturated fat
calories: 40 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 99.98 milligrams sodium