Ready in just 45 minutes this hearty one-pot Spanish chorizo and potato soup will keep you warm.
The ingredient of One-pot Spanish chorizo and potato soup recipe
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 500g desiree potatoes, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 125g can corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 litre Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli akes
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pot Spanish chorizo and potato soup recipe
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until browned. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add paprika and tomato paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until well combined.
- Add potato, capsicum, corn, tomato and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Stir in parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle soup among serving bowls. Sprinkle with chilli and extra parsley. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of One-pot Spanish chorizo and potato soup recipecalories: 423.508 calories
calories: 14.4 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 52.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17.2 grams protein
calories: 13 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1323 milligrams sodium