Meet the emergency dinner you can whip up in 10 minutes flat. With creamy chicken satay, fresh Hokkien noodles and Asian slaw, itll be a hit with the whole family.
The ingredient of 10-minute satay chicken bowl
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 600g chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup Yeou2019s satay sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 430g packet fresh hokkien noodles
- 300g packet fine cut coleslaw mix
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 green onion
- Chopped unsalted roasted peanuts, to serve
The instruction how to make 10-minute satay chicken bowl
- Boil kettle.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, place the satay sauce in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add coconut milk, ginger and sweet chilli sauce. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low.
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Pour the boiling water over noodles. Turn the chicken. Cook until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place coleslaw in a large bowl. Grate cucumber over coleslaw. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Set aside.
- Drain noodles. Thinly slice green onion. Arrange noodles in a serving bowl. Add coleslaw and chicken. Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with green onion and nuts. Serve.
Nutritions of 10-minute satay chicken bowlcalories: